12.15.2010

Don't Leave Them Hanging: Product Review, Little Looster

Hello All!  A few weeks ago I was contacted by Monica at Little Looster and asked to do a review of her product the Little Looster Potty Stool.


Truthfully, I was hesitant to consent because I do not currently have a POBOX and we all know that it is unsafe to give out your home address.  After doing some research I found it to be a legit company and was excited to contact her to start the review.

Monica is a mother and I love her story about how this product came about:

"My husband, Phil was tired of hearing me complain about having 3 stools under our toilet in order to give our little ones any sense of comfort or confidence. I dreamed of my "wrap-around" ultimate stool often. Finally one day, Phil, sat me down in our living room with cardboard, tape and an exacto-knife and basically told me to put my money where my mouth was."

How great that she had her husbands support!  She is already a success if she has that kind of love and support :)

The product came quickly and professionally packaged.  I took a picture of my 4 yr old and 2 yr old using it.  (But it really is just for one child at a time. lol)  I love that it can stay by the toilet and doesn't need to be moved around.  I love the rubber on the bottom that keeps the stool from sliding.  And I love how easy it is to wipe clean.  It is a hefty solid stool and has worked so nicely in our bathroom.

If you have a small child I would highly recommend you purchase this stool.  It is much more useful than those small potties that need to be cleaned out!!

Check out this link if you want more information:
http://www.buyloosterbooster.com/

I just loved having a chance to do a product review.  What have your experiences been with product reviews?

PS:  Did you see that I'm a new member of Amazon Associates?  Has any one else tried Amazon Associates?