11.03.2009

Photo Editing

Where do you EDIT your photos?
Where do you brighten them and add text??


I just got word of a new site. Aviary, do you use it?

  • I love this site because you don't need to download any software.
  • It has more features for photo editing then any site I've seen!!
  • It loads fast and can be used for free.

But you know what they say, right? If it's too good to be true it probably is.

When I used this site I found that they save a watermark on your photo. The watermark is just a light image of their name on your photo. You could pay for a subscription, and I must admit the price is reasonable. And if you do have a subscription then you can save your photos without watermarks. I think it is a good substitute for Photo Shop. But...

I still prefer Picnik. Go there. It's free and makes me happy:)

Don't forget to enter the give-away below.