7.27.2009

The Best Tutorial EVER

I just found this today. I couldn't wait a minute to share it. Emma from Emma's Place introduced us to template mama which is a GREAT site for free trendy backgrounds. But then as I was browsing her site I was so happy to find a tutorial for adding captions to your blogger post pictures. Have you ever tried to add captions to a list of pictures only to find that after you publish the post the pictures and captions get all mixed up?? I know! It happens to me too! And I've seen friends give up and post pictures with no explanations because they get too frustrated by the way blogger moves things around after posting.

But there is a short and simple tutorial on Template Mama that makes it all better. I can't wait to use this on my personal blog.

go here:
http://template-mama-freebloggertemplates.blogspot.com/2009/06/tip-how-to-position-pictures.html