Making a collage or adding text to your pictures can add interest and variety to your blog. It can also help detract from your horrible photographic abilities, as in my case.
- I find a site that is FREE
- that I don't have to DOWNLOAD any thing for
- I don't have to register for (why does every site I visit need my email address anyway?!?)
Here are some of the pictures I've created for my personal blog posts:
Ok, but the most important item you can make on a photo editing site is your header! Have you ever wondered how people made their headers? All you need to do is:
- find a picture you like and save it to your computer.
- Open the picture in Picnik and edit it (resize if needed, add your blog title, etc...)
- save the new edited picture to your computer.
- To add this picture to your Blogger blog as a header go to "Layout" , "edit" in the Header Box, and "add image". Easy Peasy!